Friday, November 9, 2012
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Monday, April 2, 2012
Monday, December 5, 2011
BizTalk Server 2010 Cumulative Update 3 made available recently has included the awaited 999 Functional Acknowledgement support. More can be found in this KB article.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Attended a Microsoft Web Camp recently focused on WebMatrix, Html5 and Css3. My first bits of experience with the tool. Will be installing Web Matrix 2.0 beta.
- Start with the download here.
- With the Web Platform Installer 4.0, the installation is not much trouble.
|Fig.1 Web Platform Installer 4.0|
- Click Install and the list of all dependencies are available right away. Note: I had .Net Framework 4.0 pre-installed on my machine.
|Fig.2 Web Platform Installation|
- Click Accept and the download and installation starts.
|Fig.3 Quick Start MS WebMatrix|
Friday, October 21, 2011
Came across this scenario of polling an Oracle table from BizTalk Server 2010 using the WCF Oracle Adapter and a requirement of running a post poll statement which updates the table in one of my forum posts. Used the WCF Consume Adapter Service to do a small POC for this and following are a few steps that I followed.
- Used the Consume Adapter Service Wizard to connect to the oracle DB using the oracleEBSBinding and create a Service inbound operation for a schema artifact Test table. This will create a set of Schemas and a binding file with a receive port
|Fig.1 Consume Adapter Service|
- Next I created the receive port using the auto-generated binding file and then a send port to a file location with a filter to subscribe the messages which will published by the receive port. As shown in Fig.2, I have set the required polledDataAvailableStatement, pollingAction,pollingInput(FOR UPDATE), pollingInterval and postPollStatement(UPDATE) properties on the receive port. The pollingAction can be taken from the metadata of the auto-generated schema. Following is an example(have changed the schema name)
|Fig.2 WCF Custom Transport Properties for Receive Port|
- To test this I deployed the auto-generated schemas and started the send port and enabled the receive port. The results in the outbound folder as shown in Fig.3
|Fig.3 Outbound Folder.|
- Note that the result of the polling input in this case is after applying the postPollStatement.